This article is special for all the ladies out there. Women never want to lose their beauty and for that, they can do anything. So here is a beauty problem which is faced by most of the women, but to solve that you only need to follow some home remedies only. So here we start with the problem of drooping breasts.
Drooping of breasts is a general issue that is faced by many women who have crossed the age of 30. Well, this problem in no way endangers the health; but still, it is a cause of grave concern from the perspective of physical appearance.
Well, there is no need for you to give stress to yourself for sagging breasts. You can easily make yourself look good with these home remedies. There are some home remedies to lift the breast, which give positive results and that too without any side effects. So, forget about costly cosmetic procedures and just continue reading below!
Causes of Drooping Breasts
- Breastfeeding makes women more prone to this condition.
- If you exercise in a vigorous manner for prolonged duration, there is a strong possibility of developing this problem.
- Women after their menopause have more vulnerability to this condition when compared to their younger counterparts.
- The issue of drooping breasts is more or less inevitable for women who have excess body weight.
Home Remedies to Lift Breasts Naturally
1. Olive oil and rosemary oil
The combination of olive oil and rosemary oil is great for the problem! olive oil is loaded with the powerful antioxidants and rosemary oil brings improvement of collagen in your skin.
- Take two tbsp. each of rosemary oil and olive oil.
- Mix them well and heat this blend a little. Don’t make it too hot.
- Massage using this mixture on your breasts for around 20 minutes.
- Then, wait for another 20 minutes and rinse off with cool water.
- Continue this process for 4 times every week.
2. Mix of yogurt and fenugreek seeds
When your priority is to follow natural methods to lift breasts, then this is a remedy that you should not ignore! The blend of fenugreek seeds and yogurt will surprise you with the excellent results.
- Take one cup of fenugreek seeds and one bowl of water.
- Soak the seeds in water for 1-2 hours.
- Take the seeds and then grind them into a paste.
- Take one cup of yogurt and whisk it thoroughly.
- Combine the fenugreek paste and yogurt. Mix well.
- Now spread the mixture on and around your breasts and allow it to be undisturbed for about one hour. Rinse it off using water.
- Repeat this remedy thrice in a week and you will see the result you want.
3. Massage with Almond oil
The almond oil enhances the blood circulation in your body and, this is a key element when it comes to breast lifting.
- Take two tbsp. of almond oil.
- Apply the oil on the breasts and slowly massage it for around 10 minutes.
- Then wait for next 10 minutes.
- Wash the breasts with cool water.
- Follow this remedy thrice every week for best results.
Also Read: 15 Health Benefits of Almonds!
4. Almond oil and milk cream
Do you really think that opting for costly cosmetic procedures is the only way for you? If yes, then you are wrong because this wonderful natural remedy will make you change your view! Along with almond oil, you also have milk cream mixed with it, which keeps the skin firm and hydrated.
- Take three tbsp. of almond oil and four tbsp. of milk cream.
- Combine both the ingredients and mix up properly.
- Then put this mixture on your breasts and gently rub it on the breasts for around 15 minutes.
- Leave it for next 10- 15 minutes.
- Rinse it off with cool water.
- Repeat it on regular basis to lift breasts naturally.
5. A mixture of vitamin E oil, Yogurt, and egg yolk
There is one more dependable natural remedy to solve your problem of sagging breasts, the combination of yogurt, egg yolk, and vitamin E oil. This blend provides all the key vitamins that are important for the health of your skin.
- Take one tbsp. each of vitamin E oil, egg yolk, and yogurt.
- Blend them together and mix all thoroughly to form a paste.
- Spread this paste evenly on the breasts.
- Leave it undisturbed for around 30 minutes.
- Then wash off the paste using cold water.
- Continue this process till you get good results. Well, you don’t have to wait much for the results.
Some of the exercises are also helpful in getting a Firm breast Naturally.
- So, sit down on your knees on the floor.
- Stretch you’re both the legs behind with the palms resting on the floor.
- Your feet and the arms must bear the body weight.
- Now, slowly lower your head and body towards the floor. Come as close as possible to the surface.
- Then push yourself away from the floor slowly until you reach the posture of step 2.
- Do 10 reps of this exercise twice daily.
7. Wall push exercise
This exercise appears to be a very simple one, yet, it is highly effective to lift the breasts Naturally.
- All you need to do is, facing the wall come to the normal standing posture resting your palms on the walls.
- Now, slowly bend your body towards the wall. It will give pressure on your hands.
- It should be like as if you are trying to push the wall away from you.
- Continue to exert pressure for roughly 20 seconds.
- This automatically provides a thorough workout to the chest muscles.
- Now, slowly return to the starting position.
- Do 10 repetitions of this workout.
Tips to remember
- Do not try to lose weight in a small timeframe. This rapid weight loss of yours, in all probability, will lead to drooping breasts.
- If you are kind of serious to find a solution for the drooping breasts and are ready to work hard for it then please note that swimming is among the best workouts one can do to get a firm breast naturally.
- Never do workouts without wearing a properly-fitting bra. Otherwise, you won’t be able to get rid of those drooping breasts.
- Make sure that you always maintain the right posture while sitting, standing and walking. Always try to sit straight and stand straight even if you are not comfortable. You will get a habit of it in few days. This is a very critical element from the perspective of prevention of drooping breasts.
- Make sure that your daily diet is a balanced one which consists of all fresh veggies and fruits where your body gets all the required nutrients.
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day so that your skin is constantly hydrated.