Do You Love to Write? Or Are you a health blogger, Dietician, Doctor, Gym coach or simply anyone with a passion for health & fitness?
Remain Healthy is a Community of Health Enthusiasts helping Netizens to Live a Healthier Life with One Blog post at a time.
Why Write for Remain Healthy?
- Help others to live a Healthier Life
- Be an Expert
- Be a part of a growing community
- Gain exposure – your article will be shared on our mailing list and social media pages
- Promote your website/Blog
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What Should I write about?
You can write about anything and everything related to Health & Fitness, Beauty, and Parenting etc. To get an idea of what to write about, please browse our website.
Should I pitch you my topic before submitting the original article?
Sure, go ahead. Send us an email at [email protected] to Pitch Your Article OR You can directly send us your article for publication, make sure you follow the below Guidelines. (We cannot guarantee publication until we review the article thoroughly)
Got any Tips to make my article fit for Remain Healthy?
- Write in Blog post style with 20-30 words sentences in each paragraph
- The Article should be grammatically correct, written in Proper English, should be fairly easy to read. Install Grammarly on your computer. https://app.grammarly.com/ after all who doesn’t like a Good English.
- Please make sure your Article is properly formatted with Headlines, Sub-headlines, numbers, bolds, italics etc. It not only makes the article look good but also helps the reader to navigate smoothly through your article.
- Include citation, hyperlinks, wherever necessary
- Think from a User’s perspective and try to include all the information that you, as a user or any user will like to have when they click our link to read your article.
- Keep it simple, keep it fun and keep it Informative. The Reader should not feel that he/she is reading a Wikipedia page. (No one needs more Wikipedias). We want you to communicate with the audience, feel their pain/issue and provide them the solution.
- Try to connect with the reader through your articles.
How should I submit the Post?
You can simply email us your article in a word file or submit your post as an editable Google Document (we will need the editing power)
What is the minimum length of the article?
Keep it a minimum of 700 words, maximum there is No limit.
Will I get paid for my article?
We’d love to pay you but as of now, there is no monetary compensation for your article. However, you will get other non-monetary benefits as discussed above.
Should I include links in the article?
Yes, please include links which will be helpful for readers and support your stats, claims etc. in the article.
Should I include a Headline?
That will be Awesome; a great headline will give your articles more eyeballs. However, we do not guarantee that we will not change the headline. We reserve the rights to modify it for SEO purposes.
Will you edit my article?
Yes, we reserve all rights to edit the articles to fit our website needs.
How do I upload my Author profile picture?
We will use your email to grab your profile picture from Gravatar, so make sure your photo is uploaded there.
When will my article get published?
It can take 3-10 days to publish the article; you will get an email from us once your article is published.
Are there any Guidelines that need to be followed?
Yes, please follow below guidelines:
- Please submit manually written, high quality, original articles only
- We do not accept PLR or Plagiarized content or Spun Content.
- Article submitted should not be published before on any site, including your website (if any), it’s not just us, and even Google does not appreciate this.
Your content submission to Remain Healthy is further subjected to our Content Submission Agreement.
Ready to Submit Your Article? email us at [email protected]
Looking for Guest Post? Click Here
Looking for Advertising Opportunities, Paid Posts, Advertorials, Paid Reviews and More? Click here