Thank you for your interest in having your content published on remainhealthy.net
Before we can accept any form of Content from you now, or in the future, please make sure and confirm that you have read and agree to this Content Submission Agreement (“Agreement”), which will oversee any Content that you provide to us that is accepted for publication on our website Remainhealthy.net. As used in this Agreement, “Content” refers to articles, content, story, guest posts, infographics, videos, images or other materials that you submit to us. We reserve the right to publish or not publish any Content you submit.
1. Your Rights
- Your content, if accepted for publication will be published under your name. You will have a contributor profile with your profile picture, author bio and links to your social media profiles.
- You acknowledge that there is no partnership or Joint venture, consulting or any kind of partnership between you and the website or the website’s owner.
- In exchange for us providing you with this platform for showcasing your content and with potential exposure to Remainhealthy.net readers, you grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, publish, reproduce, modify, adapt, license, sublicense, distribute, sell, perform, translate, and display your Content (including any drawings, images, sounds, video recordings, or other data embedded in your Content and including adaptations or derivative works based on your Content) for any purpose, in any language, and in any manner or medium (now existing or hereafter developed) (the “Rights”). All Rights granted to us pursuant to this Agreement are final and are put into effect immediately upon publication of your Content on Remainhealthy.net. You may retain ownership of the copyright in your Content, subject to the rights granted to us in this Agreement.
- You agree that you will not publish the same content anywhere else.
3. Your Responsibilities
- You understand that Remainhealthy.net receives significant traffic and is accessible to anyone with internet connection. You should not provide us with any Content that is private, infringing of someone else’s intellectual property rights, or defamatory or illegal. Anything posted on remainhealthy.net will be available to anyone on the Internet. You are solely responsible for any legal or other consequences that occur as a result of your Content posted on remainhealthy.net. We assume no responsibility or liability which may arise from your Content. We are under no obligation to modify or delete your Content once it is posted on remainhealthy.net but reserve the right to do so in our sole discretion.
- You represent and warrant to us that:
- you are 18 years of age or older and have provided us with your real name and email address on our submission form;
- your Content is an original work created by you;
- you own the copyright in your Content;
- your Content does not infringe the copyrights, trademarks or other rights of any third party;
- your Content does not contain any viruses, worms, malware or other harmful or destructive material;
- and your Content does not contain any defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, threatening, abusive, harassing, or similarly unlawful material.
You will at all times err on the side of full disclosure and avoid any conflicts of interest or the appearance of conflicts of interest with respect to your Content. You will indemnify and hold us harmless against any damages sustained or expenses incurred (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) in connection with any claim, action or proceeding based on an actual or alleged violation of these representations and warranties.
- We may publish without restriction other content on the same or similar topics as that of your Content. We make no representations, warranties, or promises whatsoever regarding the nature or level of exposure that you or your Content will receive through remainhealthy.net, and you agree that we have no obligation to you under this Agreement, or under any law, or in equity, in connection with any of your Content that we may use. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied including, without limitation, any warranty of merchantability, quiet enjoyment, or fitness for a particular purpose.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to (a) edit your Content, (b) supplement or co-mingle your Content with our trade names, trademarks, and service marks and with content provided by us or by third parties, (c) remove your Content from remainhealthy.net, (d) add or remove links and other content in the content, and (e) benefit commercially from your Content.
- The terms of this Agreement are binding upon, and will inure to the benefit of the Parties, including their respective licensees, successors, and assigns. We may assign, license or transfer any or all of the Rights you have granted to us to any other person or entity. Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, there are no third-party beneficiaries to the Agreement.
You can contact us anytime using this contact form
This document was last updated on 25 May 2017